· Stamps – Because I Care (discontinued), En Francais (109521 $17.95)
· Card Stock – Perfect Plum (122922 $6.95), Wisteria Wonder (122922 $6.95), Very Vanilla (101650 $6.95)
· Ink – Perfect Plum (101437 $5.95), Perfect Plum Marker (100035 $3.50), Wisteria Wonder Marker (1230012 $14.95 comes with in-color set), Old Olive Marker (100079 $3.50), Versamark (102283 $7.50)
· Accessories – Clear Embossing Powder (109130 $4.75), Stampin' Sponge (101610 $3.50)
· Tools – Heat Gun (100005 $29.95), Powder Pals Tray (102197 $19.95)
INSTRUCTIONS:Gather Powder Pals, Glassy Glaze, Heat Tool and VersaMark. Cover the stamped image panel thoroughly with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle a heavy layer of Stampin' Up!'s Glassy Glaze Enamel or Clear Embossing Powder over VersaMark. TIP: The Powder Pals make it easy to return the excess back to the container for reuse. Heat Emboss with a Heat Tool. Allow to cool completely. REPEAT Versamark and Heat Emboss with Glassy Glaze or Clear Embossing Powder two more times. The goal is to build up a thick layer that can be cracked. After cool (TIP: I tossed mine in the freezer for a few minutes), bend panel to create cracked "glass" lines where you want them.